The smart home is the use of advanced computer technology, network communication technology, integrated wiring technology, and medical electronic technology to integrate individual needs according to ergonomic principles and integrate various subsystems related to home life such as security, lighting control, curtain control, and gas valve. Control, information appliances, scene linkage, floor heating, health care, health and epidemic prevention, security, and security are organically combined, and through networked comprehensive intelligent control and management, a new “people-oriented” home life experience is realized.
The main subsystems included in the smart home system are home wiring system, home network system, smart home (central) control management system, home lighting control system, home security system, background music system, home theater, and multimedia system, home environment control system Eight systems, including smart home (central) control management system, home lighting control system, home security system are essential systems.
- Intelligent lighting control: You can use a variety of intelligent control methods such as remote control to realize the control of lighting scene effects such as switching and dimming of the whole house lighting.
- Intelligent electrical control: adopting the weak current control and strong current method, it can realize the control of various electrical appliances by remote control, timing, and other control methods. For example, with intelligent temperature control, no matter where people are can remotely control the home’s air conditioning, floor heating, fresh air, and other systems to provide users with a constant temperature and comfortable indoor environment.
- Security monitoring system: Implement the automatic monitoring and management of the security protection system. In the event of a fire, harmful gas leakage, theft, and other accidents in the house, the security monitoring system can automatically alarm. When users are not at home, they can also view real-time monitoring images through computers, mobile phones, etc., and remotely control the security system.
- Intelligent background music: At any location in the home, a variety of sound sources can be combined systematically, so that every room can hear the wonderful background music, and play a decorative role in beautifying the space.
- Intelligent video sharing: The digital TV set-top boxes, DVDs, video recorders, satellite receivers, and other video equipment are centrally installed in hidden places. The system can allow TVs in the living room, dining room, bedroom, and other rooms to share the home audio and video library. And you can select your favorite video to watch through the remote control.
- Home theater system: It is to build a system close to the theater effect in the home environment so that users can enjoy the movie enjoyment of the theater effect level and listen to the music enjoyment brought by the professional level sound at home.
- Intelligent watering system: You can set up automatic watering every N days. If you are too busy and have no time to take care of the garden, you can check the home situated on the computer. Press the automatic watering button to water the entire garden according to the set mode.
- System integration control: In line with the purpose of effectively improving the practicability of products, minimizing costs, and maximizing functions, users can achieve lighting control, electrical control, Security alarm, background music, video sharing, and weak current information and other functions.
G&L Electronics —Customized TFT LCD/OLED Touchscreen Supplier
Dream big, anything is possible now.
Fireplace control is an electronic device used to manage the operation of a fireplace. The device typically includes a display to provide information about the status and settings of the fireplace.
As for the display, it could be either an LCD or OLED display, depending on the manufacturer and model of the fireplace control. The size of the display varies as well, with some models featuring small screens around 1-2 inches, while others have larger displays up to 7 inches or more. It ultimately depends on the specific fireplace control device being used.
Lighting Control is a system that allows users to control the lights in a room or building. It can range from simple on/off switches to more advanced systems that provide dimming and color control options.
There are various types of LCD/OLED displays that can be used for Lighting Control systems, including:
1. OLED displays are commonly used in lighting control panels due to their high contrast and ability to display a wide range of colors. OLED displays are available in many sizes, ranging from small 0.49-inch displays to larger 7.5-inch displays.
2. TFT LCD displays are another option for lighting control systems. They provide excellent image quality, color depth, and have high resolution. TFT LCD displays are available in sizes ranging from small 1.44-inch displays to larger 10.1-inch displays.
3. Monochrome LCD displays are also used in some lighting control systems. They are cost-effective, have low power consumption, and are available in various sizes, from small 0.96-inch displays to larger 5.7-inch displays. However, they are limited in their ability to display colors and have lower resolutions compared to other display types.
A smart thermostat is a device that is designed to learn your temperature preferences and automatically adjust your home’s temperature settings to save energy and reduce your utility bills.
Smart thermostats typically use LCD or OLED displays to display temperature settings, weather information, and other relevant data. Some popular LCD/OLED displays used for smart thermostats include:
1. Sharp Memory LCD – commonly used in smart thermostats such as the Nest Learning Thermostat and the Ecobee Smart Thermostat. The sizes used are usually around 2 inches to 3.5 inches.
2. LG OLED Display – used in some high-end smart thermostats such as the Honeywell Home T9 Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat. The sizes used are usually around 3.5 inches.
3. BOE Smart Control Display – used in some smart thermostats such as the Sensi Touch Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat. The sizes used are usually around 4.3 inches.
Electric Heating Appliances
Electric Heating Appliances include products such as space heaters, radiant heaters, and baseboard heaters, among others. Many of these appliances do not require display screens, but some may have LCD or OLED displays for temperature control and other settings.
The specific LCD or OLED displays used for Electric Heating Appliances will vary by manufacturer and model and may range in size from small digits for basic temperature readouts to larger touchscreens for more advanced control and programming. Some displays may be monochrome or single-color, while others may be full-color with graphic interfaces. It is best to consult the product specification sheet or manual for information on the specific display technology and size used for a particular Electric Heating Appliance.
Displays used in electric heating appliances are typically small, ranging from 0.5 inches to 3 inches in size. Some common sizes include 0.7 inches, 1 inch, 1.3 inches, and 2.2 inches. The type of display technology used can also vary, but commonly used displays include alphanumeric LCD displays, OLED displays, and TFT LCD displays.
Discover Our LCD
View the most recent TFT LCD&OLED Displays that can be used for IOT Applications.
© 2023 All Rights Reserved.